anuncio

This blog has moved to www.NormasBagBoutique.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm moving: From Clay to Bags

My dear followers and visitors,

As you might know I've been sewing bags full time and stopped creating with polymer clay. Little by little I was doing less clay and more sewing. Recently I changed my etsy shop's name from Norma's Clay to Norma's Bag Boutique. I then wanted to change my blog name also. So please move with me and start following my new blog: www.normasbagboutique.blogspot.com. You can do so using bloglovin. I won't be posting here any more. If you've been following because of polymer clay I also invite you to stay with me. I promise it will be fun.
I just made my first post so go ahead and visit the blog.

Thanks a lot for staying with me through all the changes. From Clay to Bags, it's still me: Norma.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to lose you from the PC community! Your bags are beautiful and it should be something for you to pursue more!! Besitos, Lupe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Lupe. Sometimes life sends you on a different road. I'm ready to pursue this one. I hope you follow along. Gracias.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails