anuncio

This blog has moved to www.NormasBagBoutique.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Route 66 and Paris Bags

I've been keeping my sewing machine at work. Yesterday I finished these two bags. I cut and interfaced on Monday night and yesterday they went straight to the machine. I was very productive. The prints I had for a while and finally decided (the fabrics asked for it themselves, Lol) to use this pattern I had already used for the previous Paris Bag. The design it's made modifying the Crossbody Bag from Michelle patterns.


 
 


Today I listed them on my etsy shop: www.normasbagboutique.etsy.com
Now back to my sewing machine who feels a bit lonely today.

Update: I moved to www.normasbagboutique.blogspot.com Follow me there. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous bag and I love the print fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to more gorgeous bags...LOVE the fabrics !!!
    It seems that pattern isn't available anymore...must be one of her discontinued ones :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the pattern is discontinued. For this version I added width to her large version and changed from a single strap to a double strap. I like how it looks with the modifications.

      Delete
  3. Great fabric choice. Both look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Vera. Please follow my new blog ( I've moved) at www.normasbagboutique.blogspot.com

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails